Email Marketing is said to be one of the most effective means in generating revenue. When done properly, email marketing is a very popular online marketing tool, that can be done cheaper and faster than a traditional 'snail mail' campaign. A high majority of Internet users are checking and sending emails every day - at the office, at home, on a smartphone.
Before starting up a random assortment of email marketing campaigns, take a bit of time to figure out what your goals are. Is it to increase revenue? Build customer relationships? Website traffic? Or maybe it's just as simple as informing your client-base on industry news. Whatever the case, here are some basic, and simple things to keep in mind when advertising through email:
- Be sure that you have permission to send that email! Nothing says spammer than sending mass quantities of emails to everyone in your address book!
- Before developing the message, come up with a list of goals for the message.
- Short and sweet. Don't go overboard with your message. Think like the customer. The more often you send out messages, the shorter they should be.
- Test! Always test your email through various email accounts and email clients (Outlook, Thunderbird, Gmail, etc.) before sending it to the masses.
- Measure your results. By doing so, you'll be able to better understand what works, and what doesn't, and how you can tweak future messages.
|To stay up-to-date with us - follow us on||or to be added to our email list, Contact Us.|