It's no secret that what customers have to say about your business, probably carries more weight than what you have to say about your own business. Customers greatly value what others have to say! Google has taken this into consideration, and has factored business reviews into its local ranking. Not only does Google consider the quantity, but the quality of the reviews.
If you are looking to boost your online rank, reputation, and bottom line - here are some tips on how you can get more Google reviews!
- Ask for a review after you have completed the job!
- Ask previous customers with whom you have interacted with.
- Send an email with a link for the customer to easily click on, and provide a review.
- When a customer does provide a review - remember to reply, thank them, and provide any followup needed.
- If you've asked (whether in person, over the phone, or through an email), remind your customers to leave a review if they already haven't. It's that important!
In addition to Google reviews, if you've got other social media pages - ask for reviews there as well (ex: Facebook, Yelp).
Reviews are most valuable when they are coming directly from your customers and can mean a lot for your bottom line ($$).