search engine optimization
"I have a website but don't seem to get much traffic to it."
We've heard this comment from many customers. Unfortunately it isn't enough to just have someone create a site for your business - the website needs to be constructed with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics in mind.
What is SEO and what do I need to do?
Search Engine Optimization involves creating your website for search engines to easily find your products and services and rank it higher in search results so people can find it just as easily. When your web site is being built, it is very important to think about how people are going to be finding your site. Think about all the terms and keywords will they be using to find your site and your products/services. Are your products or services regional or worldwide? It is important to plan and consider SEO before building or redesigning your website. It could be the key to bringing in more business for your company.
Because every website is different, Webteam offers a few different options for SEO which can be tailored according to your budget. Please contact us to talk about your vision for marketing your website.
- Basic SEO - Included in all new website development
- SEO Plus - Includes Basic plan plus menu, content, H1, image editing/planning, code edits for SEO, sitemap development, setup Google webmaster tools, Google analytics, Bing webmaster tools along with review of SEO of the site and edits.
- SEO Monthly Maintenance - Updating your website regularly is a positive move in the SEO world. Our monthly program can be constructed to your website needs and include some or all of the following options:
- Refresh/tweak page content and code where needed
- Review stats
- Review webmaster tools (google and bing), traffic, make changes based on data and reporting, resubmit website to search engines
- Google Adwords setup/maintenance - optional